Saturday, March 26, 2011

About this guy.

He's not used to kids and he's a locker room homophobe.  I'm explaining a lot about womanhood and power and he's not getting it yet.  He doesn't have sisters.  But I like him.  He makes me laugh.  Humbles me down and gets shit done.  Ain't no fuckin' around.  

When it's just getting started, I throw myself out like I'm casting a line.  I don't know if that's right or not, but all of me goes out and gets dragged back in a hurry.  Always some form of dejection, but I'm not playing that anymore.  I feel good about me and if he wants me, he'll get me.  And I know that he does, so what's the rush?  Where are we going?

Isn't it better when you don't worry about the outcome?

Read this amazing post about pleasure principles and harm reduction.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails