Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Check out the Full Spectrum Doula Network!

It's been a month since I've updated, and I've needed it.  Greg and I have been working on night-weaning and I've been getting more sleep now than I have in a year.  It's been fabulous.

There's an overwhelming amount of articles and news out there right now that I'm not sure what to share first.  To me, it seems like there is an increasing awareness about pregnancy and birth in the reproductive justice movement, and it's awesome!  I'm getting really encouraged about things actually making a drastic change in my lifetime :)

What I DO want to share is that my great doula friend, Laurel, just launched a fabulous online community call the Full Spectrum Doula Network (FSDN)  It's purpose is to unite pro-choice, feminist, queer, and people of color working as doulas or midwives.  I'm so excited to be a featured blogger on the site!  Check it out at fullspectrumdoulas.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails