Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vitality

LIFE.

I've been full of it lately, feeling really connected again to my sexual power, my vitality.  I am sliding down a little, intoxicating my body with coffee, smoke, and fatty foods, preparing my journey back inward on this slope toward the darker me in my cycle.  Taking advantage of my wild heathen, getting a lot of good love-making in while I can.

I recently did my professional labor assistant training with toLabor (The Organization of Labor Assistants for Birth Options and Resources).  I'm a doula!  A doula with no births under her belt, but a few I'm holding in the hands of my future- a mama due in October, one in December, and I have an interview this week.  I'm just so eager to put all of the wisdom I was handed into practice already.  I'm being as patient as I can.  

Just checking in, I guess.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails